Thursday, February 14, 2008

Top 5 Douchebags from Wednesday.

Outraged. I'd like to say that's what yesterday left me with. So many total douchenozzle's all over my television all evening. I'd like to take a moment to rank them based on overall douchieness. These are only the top 5 douches from yesterday. Rest assured that there were many more.

5. Donnie Nelson. I like Mark Cuban too much to blame him for trying to make such a stupid trade so I'm blaming "Donnie." Of course "Donnie" is a grown man, so simply by still going by the name Donnie makes him a daily candidate to be a top 5 douche. Seriously, just go by Don Jr. already.

4. Devean George. Going 0-11 and scoreless is pretty bad, but what's been overlooked is the beautiful job he did on the defensive end. He absolutely shut down a future hall of fame point guard. I mean made Jason Kidd his bitch. Kidd's the type of player who you live with "getting his" but Devean George stepped up to the challenge and locked him up. Not just for a game but for a whole season. Maybe even a career! (The more I write about Devean George I'm actually strongly considering taking him off this list, refusing to cooperate for a future hall of famer is pretty awesome).

3. Roger Clemens. Thanks to Roger now Barry Bonds, Mike Vick, Pacman Jones and OJ are no longer even in the conversation for being the most disgusting professional athletes of our lifetimes. Clearly it wasn't Roger's fault that this happened. He had some really bad influences in his life that he had no control over. Like his personal trainer, best friend, baby Jesus, and wife. Why has no one started a charity fund to help Roger raise money for legal expenses, if he doesn't deserve it, no one does.

2. Dan Burton. I don't think Dan Quayle ever embarrassed himself this much. Apparently as Mr. Burton understands things it is illegal or at very least "disgusting" to have lied in the past and then come under oath. Coming under oath works retroactively apparently. Terrifying.

1. Duke University. Just everything about it. It should really just be Doukhe University. Ok, maybe that doesn't really work, Douche University... whatever. Everything about the school is insufferable (just a warning, I'm going to be on this for awhile, days possibly).

I've always hated Duke, always will. There's no shortage of reasons to hate Duke, but last night watching the Maryland - Duke game I suddenly felt justified in my hatred. No, more than justified, righteous. I'm doing God's work here.

During a break in play they cut to some wretched vile creature. Something that looked like it had crawled out from the bowels of an ocean trench. I took my assumption for fact once I saw the way it flailed about as if it were suffocating on the unforgiving dry land. The abomination hurled every tendril and appendage it had available, wretched maw gaping with some pugnacious frown. Why had no one slain this creature? Call in the national guard!

It would come to my attention when the camera withdrew that this was in fact a cheerleader. A human one even.

All this brings me to my point. How ugly are Duke students if they can't even find cheerleaders who are somewhat attractive. A quick look at the student section would reveal a veritable train wreck.

Tags: Clemens, Duke, Cheerleaders, Dan Burton, Devean George, Jason Kidd, Dallas Mavericks, Maryland

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://datisokuki.freehostyou.com/jycaqy.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real money.
It gets down to choose a correct companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]